Strategically market to key accounts by targeting multiple individuals within a company using personalized messaging and content.
What Is It?
Account-based strategy focused on broader segments like Industry, Region, Revenue Size, or Company Size.
By leveraging a single Explore page we can customize an experience based on the segments created within PathFactory ensuring ABM relevancy. This strategy can be used across multiple channels and served dynamically, by routing the visitor to the page specifically designed for them. Account insights are available for known and unknown visitors.
Technical Lift: Light
First a PathFactory author creates a target or recommend track which is then converted into an Explore page. An appearance theme leveraging dynamic population of account logos may be applied based on your strategy. Segments & Routes can also be set up in order to route intelligently to various curated experiences.
- Introduction to ABM
- Personalize an Explore Page for ABM
- Using PathFactory in Your ABM Strategy
- Using Account Based Analytics for your ABM Strategy/Campaign
- Account Based Marketing Solutions
- Introduction to Segment categories
- How to Create, Edit or Delete a Segment
- How to Create, Edit or delete a Route