Video Q&A with Matt Heinz, Founder of Heinz Marketing
Matt Heinz is President and Founder of Heinz Marketing and a Top 50 Sales and Marketing Influencer. He recently published a new book, Full Funnel Marketing, in which he and his colleagues on the Heinz Marketing team take a refreshingly pragmatic, “nuts and bolts” approach to sales and marketing best practices.
Covering everything from demand creation and campaign management to content strategy, pipeline management and marketing technology, the new book provides insights and pragmatic advice on all facets of modern marketing.
Elle Woulfe, VP of Marketing at LookBookHQ, caught up with Matt via video chat to talk about his new book and the evolving role of the revenue-focused marketer. Elle and Matt touched on a wide range of topics that are top-of-mind for marketers, including:
- Why marketer’s goals are shifting to pipeline contribution & closed deals because, “You can’t buy a beer with an MQL.”
- Building your marketing team and your MarTech stack for scale
- Creating a core framework of demand creation, lead management, sales enablement, content & technology
- Why your content strategy isn’t the same thing as your editorial calendar
- Battling buyer apathy, inertia and the status quo
- Why Sales leaders should consider putting their top reps into BDR positions
View the Video Q&A
Watch the video for more insights on Full Funnel Marketing.